Curse of the Black Wyrm
Halflings pretty much conform to the description in the PHB. The main difference I that there are no distinct branches of the race (no Tallfellows or Stouts, and all that). Therefore, all Halflings have the same abilities;
• +1 dexterity, -1 strength.
• Saving Throw bonus, as per Table 9, vs. wands, staves, rods and spells.
• Saving Throw bonus, as per Table 9, vs. all forms of poison.
• +1 attack bonus with slings and thrown weapons.
• Surprise bonus as described in the PHB.
• 30’ Infravision. I am defining this a “low-light vision” which requires at least some ambient light. With this, an elf can see normally up to 60’ in anything short of total darkness.
• Classes Permitted: Fighter, Ranger, Mage, Cleric, Thief, Bard. May multi-class Fighter/Cleric or Fighter/Thief.